Sunday, March 30, 2025

Day +19

 Day +19

WBC: 1.1 (same)

ANC: 180 (same)

Hemoglobin: 8.3 (down)

Platelets: 14

His VOD still causes his liver to eat up all the platelets, so another day of platelet transfusion.  Unfortunately the bag of platelets that was delivered was very small, so he did not get so many today so I anticipate he will be super low tomorrow, but it was not small enough for the Dr's to request an additional bag today.  His Hemoglobin is still slowly coming down so he may need blood tomorrow as well.

ZiLong was happy to say that his throat is feeling better now and he can swallow water and it does not hurt.  He ate a few macarons today and some chocolates...one good thing about this is they just want you eating anything- it doesn't even need to be healthy! It just needs to be calories! He is a long way away from where he needs to be, but he was VERY excited today when I showed him that I bought a Mango and he ate most of it!

No comments: