Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Blog started as a record of journey and adventures into Parenthood- first with the adoption of my daughter Sprout as a Single Mom, concurrent with meeting my husband, then as we pursued our 2nd adoption of our little Xiao Mei (Little plum blossom), and how as we navigate our son's stem cell transplant as a family.
7 comments:
Thanks for the update with more great pics!!
These are all such amazing pictures!!
pretty pics.
This is fascinating stuff!!! I just love hearing about your travels!!! What an adventuresome gal you are. Keep me update on all your adventures!
Lisa
Great pics, Kell! I love them!!! For a moment I had to remind myself that you are in VN & not China. doi! Please keep the pic coming. All the best of health and mellowness in your travels. XO
Love it!!!!
you're doing a fantastic job bringing us there.
Incredible photos! Thanks for bringing us along on such a wonderous journey!
Post a Comment