Monday, May 07, 2007

Zoo Photos-Take 1

There was a "main stage" with live acts all afternoon. Ironically, not a single one contained animals.
This was a real porceline pot- VERY heavy...
This guy was just hanging out against the glass, I had to snap a pic...The Elephants are always a favorite...
Especially when you can buy sugarcane to feed to them!
Giraffes are my favorite- I love this photo of his tongue slurping up something off the side of his mouth...
This one's for Ruby & Hazel- there's a little song they'll appreciate for this little dude:
I've been sad & lonely all my life,
I guess I can't be picky,
I've been porpupining for a wife,
and Rabbits aren't to icky....
no girls, I didn't sing to him, he was looking a little uncomfortable that he was even being watched...




1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

OMG, the photo of the little munchkin feeding sugar cane to the elephant is priceless!