
Okay- the day has arrived...I'm heading out in a little bit to the airport to go to Vietnam & China. No, not baby travel, although I will get the opportunity to meet the sweet and beautiful Emme Lu & her fabulous Alt Parents while in China! This is a work trip...so stay tuned in the coming days for some new travel pics!!! Off to go get in a cramped plane for way too many hours...but on the upside, at least it's business class!! Bring on the warm nuts & the Champagne!

6 comments:
Have a safe trip...enjoy!
Have a great trip! I can't wait to follow along.
At least its Business Class - Have fun!
Have an awesome trip! Can't wait to hear about it.
Have fun :)
Woohoo! Have a great and safe trip. How exciting that you'll get to meet The Bee in China!
Post a Comment