No photos yet, it's Saturday Morning & I'll be heading out shortly with camera in hand. When I went out Thursday night to take photos, I had the most interesting question ever since I've been traveling in China. Or, perhaps it was the most interesting question I've ever been able to understand. Keep in mind this whole conversation happened in Chinese:
"where are you from?"
"America"
"you speak Chinese!"
"yes, I study in America"
"Do you have a husband?"
"no, I don't have a husband"
"Oh....Did you come to China to look for a Chinese husband?"
laughing...."no, I came for work!"
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey... maybe this is where a single gal needs to look for a spouse??? I hear there is a marriable female shortage there!!!
HaHa
OOps... abbove is from me...
Lisa
Ha! Was this a proposal?
Post a Comment