Sunday, April 13, 2025

Day +32

 Day +32 April 12

WBC: 2.1 (same)

ANC: 620 (down)

Hemoglobin: 8.8 (down)

Platelets: 18 (down)

I was up super early this morning to fly down to Oakland to trade back with Jeremy.  Even though we only had around 10 hours of overlap on this changeover, we managed to get a walk in outside to go pick up some lunch and played some games together while ZiLong slept through the benadryl he received before his platelet transfusion.  


ZiLong was able to get a little break from his pole today and was unhooked for a few hours so he could do laps without the pole, and he said his sense of taste is even starting to come back a little better.  We made Trader Joes Kung Pao chicken for dinner and he said it tasted better than it had in awhile!


We also said goodbye to our friend Penny tonight.  She did some laps with ZiLong and I in the hallway while her parents were packing up, and when I came back from dropping Jeremy at the airport, we saw them downstairs, so ZiLong told me to have them wave up at the playroom window. You can see ZiLong all the way up in the top window waving down at Penny. She was very excited to cuddle her dog Cora and I am sure her parents were happy to be heading home for a little while! 



No comments: