Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Erhu player in Yangshuo

While in Yangshuo we looked at Erhus- no one bought one, but this seller was happy to demonstrate them for us!

6 hours to MADDIE TIME. I'm excited, nervous, jittery, excited......I think this is labor!

6 comments:

Jodie Dierickx said...

We are waiting impatiently here too!! Liana liked your pictures, she said "She is in China!" since the pictures looked like ours in Guilin. Liana wants a playdate with Maddi ;-)

Red Sand said...

Would it be hard to bring one back? It's something I've been thinking about for our trip, being a string player...

Anyhow, on to the really important bit. Give your little one a hug for all of us, please!!

chris said...

i am hitting refresh again and again...

Mary said...

6 hours?? After 3 years.....only 6 hours left?? I am speechless, teary, and can't wait to see her with you.

Unknown said...

I can't believe the time is here! We've been thinking about you - we're so excited for you. Thank you for taking the time to post the wonderful photos and descriptions of your trip so far. Give your beautiful daughter a welcome hug for us and we eagerly await meeting her! oodles of good thoughts heading your way! Chris, Rhonda and Elliott

Renea said...

OK....where's the baby?!!?! We're all waiting. This is the most exciting and nervous time I think you'll ever have (thought I was having a nervous breakdown during it!).
I can't wait to see her. I think your blog is going to have VERY HEAVY traffic today! good luck.