Long before Maddie came home I had a strong belief in pretty simple toys. I'm a big fan of wooden toys, and generally speaking, we don't have all that many in our house, but there are enough to keep Maddie fully occupied. Often we will just have a few different toys we play with one day, and we won't play with them again for a few days as we rotate between other toys.
That said, I'm all for making toys out of whatever you've got too. We spend a lot of time on the kitchen floor playing with dry beans. The other day, I handed Maddie a piece of tinfoil and a ziploc bag of pasta from the pantry.

7 comments:
She is SO sweet!
Lola is the same way...it's the simple things that are not purchased for her that she will play with for hours!
I can't get enough of your sweet little girl!!
How is it that every little thing she does is SO DANGED CUTE?
What a great idea for fun! Must remember this for Tate.
Just love that sweet face and crawl.
oooh I love the last shot - so sweet!
And the toys, yea I'm a big believer in less plastic = more fun and imagination.
My kid has been into bubble wrap these days. Granted, he is older and will not swallow it.
Yep, all the money we spent on toys and she likes Gladware, boxes, baggies and napkins. Too cute!
Post a Comment