Maddie was eating congee and rice cereal quite well in China...however, once we got home she decided she was not interested in either of those things any more and opted for full time Formula. We accidentally discovered that she loved rice crackers... I gave her two and she couldn't decide which one to eat...
Since then, I've also discovered that she loves (LOVES) eggs and about anything else that I am eating that I'll allow her to eat. So far the top faves are probably scrambled eggs, soup broth and black beans, although corn and white beans are probably also in those top picks...

4 comments:
I love the face she is making, the tongue working and the total interest in the flavor and texture. So cute. There is so much more food fun coming, little one
Baby Mum-Mum makes a rice "rusk" (they call it) snack for babies that my little girl loves. We had identical ones in China (only they were shrimp flavored!!!)
You can get them at W@l-Mrt or most grocery stores.
Yep, those rice crackers are a hot commodity around here. Baby crack to my kid.
LOL!!! Tari did the exact same thing! Ate bucket loads of plain steamed rice in China... but won't eat it at home!! (although we've discovered, if we put soy sauce in it, she'll eat it!)
Tari loves rice crackers too - its the salt I think!
Ahhh... feeding a baby/toddler... everyday is a new discovery!
Post a Comment