Thursday, January 04, 2007

Molly Pics

Okay, Now it's time I subject you all to those family pictures...not so bad though as my niece is pretty darn cute!! (not that I'm biased or anything!!!)

This is Molly sporting her felted Purple hat her very own Aunt Kel made for her...as I made these for my other Waiting Mama friends as well, there was a distinction made between "Molly's hat" and "Aunt Kelli's hats." And she continually wanted to try on Aunt Kelli's hats! It's difficult to explain to a 2 year old what it means when you say "they are gifts for other people..." I think she kinda took it as, oh, that's nice.
On Christmas Eve at Grandma's house...reading one of her Christmas books. I think it was Mr Brown can MOO, can YOU? It's a great book...I must get it before sprout comes home!! I probably read it 20 times over Christmas & am still not bored with it!
Molly playing with Mommy on Christmas Morning in her adorable little 'santa' dress!And pretty much just hanging out, being cute.....

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

Ms. Molly has cute ALL wrapped up. I especially love the hat pic :0)

Anonymous said...

Molly is adorable! I sure do love those hats.

walternatives said...

Dar LING! As an auntie myself, I say that there can never be too many pics of our beloved nieces and nephews. Thanks for posting these.

OziMum said...

Gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

She is a super cutie!

Anonymous said...

Wow is she a cutie pie or what? So sweet. She looks like a petite princess.