There it is! My 11 month Lid-versary! It's time to Celebrate, because I MUST have hit the halfway point by now! Surely...I am on the downhill side of this wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Blog started as a record of journey and adventures into Parenthood- first with the adoption of my daughter Sprout as a Single Mom, concurrent with meeting my husband, then as we pursued our 2nd adoption of our little Xiao Mei (Little plum blossom), and how as we navigate our son's stem cell transplant as a family.
12 comments:
Happy 11 LID buddy!
I've just photographed the ducks...again.
Please, halfway, please.
Happy 11 month LIDiversary!
Surely, Shirley, you are halfway there! Happy to be along for the ride with you.
I think you're more than halfway... although Connie thinks I'm delusional. :)
Happy 11 months closer to Sprout!
Happy Happy 11th.
Happy 11 Month LID anniversary!!!
Congrats on #11! I'm betting that you're over the halfway mark.
Happy 11 mos. Absolutely you are minimum halfway!
You sure are on the downhill side of the wait! Congrats!
Happy 11!
Fantastico!! Congrats!
Oh, come on! I really hope you're MORE than halfway there!
Post a Comment