Saturday, November 18, 2006

No Stories: Just a few more Ping'An Pics

Sorry all, no story tonight. It's 10:30 here in Guangzhou...and I have to be up at 5 AM tomorrow morning to head off to the airport because I am going HOME! So tonight it's just pics. Did I mention I'm going home? As in...to my own bed? As in...to the Kitty who will now follow me around the house for the next 3 days and if I'm lucky will nap on my lap when I get a nap in sometime tomorrow? As in...to my kitchen where I can cook? As in...HOME? Did I mention that? Whooo HOOOO! I love China, I love traveling, I love traveling TO CHINA, but always always...I really love going HOME!

Pics today...story tomorrow. From HOME. (In case you didn't get it.)

takes your breath away, huh?
A bamboo forest we hiked through...

By the way, did you know I'm going home in the morning?

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Beuatiful pics!

When did you say you are coming home? ;0)

Have a safe trip!!!

wzgirl said...

Have a great trip home, Kelli.

C said...

Kelli your pics are stunning as usual. You have a natural talent for storytelling with pictures. WOW! Have a safe trip home...no matter where you travel or how much you enjoy it, NO place is quite like home.:) Enjoy all your own comforts.

Anonymous said...

So, So Beautiful!