I really have no idea what these were, there were bulging bags of them everywhere and they were so pretty to look at. It wasn't tea, but maybe a big leaf at one point?
Again, not sure what these were, but they were so pretty all indivually packaged each with their own stamp.
This little boy was adorable! He came up to me in the market and was just staring up at me. I took a picture & showed him. He pushed the camera away then stood back & looked at me again. so I took another picture then he pulled my arm down to see the picture again. This happened about 6 times in a row, but never cracking a smile! He just wanted to see himself in the camera!
Finally between his Mom, me, and the other 20 people who by that time had gathered around to see the big nosed waiguoren snapping pics we got him to giggle a little!


3 comments:
What a cute little man...glad he cracked a smile.
Wow, Kelli, I am so happy to find your post. I adore reading it. Myself have traveled to asia for work & pleasure and taught in Japan & Hong Kong. I adore Asia for so many reason. I am so excited about your journey & I look forward to reading your steps & looking at your pics...you tell incredible stories with your pictures. I wish you the best. I am also on my own unique Single Mother by Choice Journey.:)
Kelli, your trip looks awesome. thanks for the colorful posts.
Post a Comment