It's Finally happened! I am officially OUT of Review!
Today was an amazing day! First....I woke up knowing that *today* is the day that Cindy will get to see her daughters face for the first time! Then, I checked email to see that THIS magic little box had finally been updated!
And Finally, probably....definitely...the most exciting of all- "The Call" from Cindy saying her referral had arrived, and the first of 4, "Referral Day Lunches!" It was fantastic! I know you won't be able to see the Lovely Miss Fu Chuan Jin, but I do so love the idea that Cindy is "holding" her daughter the first day she sees her...in a matter of speaking...Have you ever seen such joy?
And now back to the Beautiful Chuan Jin...she is 2! A Big Girl! She is shy...she is adorable! Did I mention she is perfect? We are so happy to finally be Aunties! Biao Jie means older cousin....so she will be the first cousin in our "village"- and will have several Biao Mei's (Younger cousin) in the next year or so! Congratulations Cindy! She has been waiting for you as long as you've been waiting for her!!

9 comments:
Great pics and a million congrats!
What a sweet little girl is entering your bunch :0)
I was going to ask what Baio Jie meant (did I spell that right?!) Congratulations Cindy!!! You are simply beaming!
Thank heavens we're out of the review room - now bring on the matching room!!!
I'm so happy for your friend!! And that YOU are out of REVIEW!! What a relief! What a day!
I got lost on the order of folks. Very happy that your friend got her referral. Get her a cupcake.
Yippee!!!! Can't wait to see your beaming smile, Kelli!
-Paul
Congrats on being out of review!!!
How wonderful to be out of review!!! Great news for your friend Cindy. Congratulations to her.
What a lovely tribe, welcoming the first Biao Jie! Please tell Cindy that I send my heartfelt congratulations!
congrats on being out of the dusty files, into and out of review room unscathed!!
Post a Comment