Friday, February 16, 2007

A few more quilt blocks...

Just a quick post of a few more quilt blocks. I'm up to 19, but not sure how many more I need to make! I have more pics to post, just no time now though! The pattern I have is for a twin size quilt, and it calls for 20 blocks, but I think I'll be making a queen size quilt...seems more appropriate for long term use! Thanks Z girl for the lovely new fabrics...you can see one of them in the last block below!!!





12 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Fantastic job! I love them all!

walternatives said...

Gor Ge Ous! Go, Kelli, go. Forget the blogging - those rocking quilt squares win out!

Calico Sky said...

they are superb!

wzgirl said...

Hey! I recognize that fabric!!!

Kelli, these are looking soo great. I can hardly believe how many you've put together! Love the firey yellow/orange one of the bunch!!!

Keep up the great work, girl! XO

Anonymous said...

These look SO cool, Kelli!! I love them!

C's Mom said...

I am LOVIN' those squares!

Anonymous said...

Xin nian kuai le! Happy New Year, Kelli! OINK.

"M2" said...

really really cool blocks...wish I had a little talent in this area.

SARA said...

wow! You rock the quilt! I was not that brave! I stuck with plain ole' squares sewn together!
Awesome!

Red Sand said...

The talent! Now, it's moments like this that I start to feel like I should be able to sew, but I'll just sit back and admire those who can.

Anonymous said...

Impressive!

Anonymous said...

I just bought a book that talks about fabrics with dots. And here I see your cool blocks. They look great.