Monday, February 19, 2007

A few pictures...

To keep my blog from getting completely boring...here are a few pics until I have time to write again...
This is a pic from my New Years Brunch. No...not the Lunar New Year...Yes...I really am that far behind...This is my classmate's wife Junxi & former classmates boyfriend's sister-Salli. (did you follow that?) This will make it easier- these are my friends Junxi & Salli.
And here are a couple of cutie little girl pics from our Christmas Secret Mei Mei party. Alana knows how effective her smiles are!

Ruby was the big girl at the Secret Mei Mei party- very patient with all the little ones and a total cutie to boot!

Miss M. also has quite the little smile going! She is a *bundle* of energy and nearly all smiles everytime I've seen her!!!

Why the sudden catch-up on pics? I received photoshop elements for my birthday! That combined with the photography class I'm taking at the community college this term is spurring on the interest. And...I ended up with 1000 photos that I had not had developed in the year and a half since I bought a digital camera. I will *not* be doing that again and I promise to be much better about organizing & printing my photos and not just storing them away on the computer where I never look at them.....really!

8 comments:

Red Sand said...

Great pictures. Happy Tuesday.

C's Mom said...

What a great bunch of beautiful girls!

Thanks for sharing those :0)

wzgirl said...

Love the cutie-girlie pics, but now I'm dying to learn what a secret mei-mei party is.....

Anonymous said...

wow, super cuties!

walternatives said...

Dar Ling! And I'm with wzgirl - what's the 411 on that party?

Anne Marie said...

What a bunch of darling girls! That totally made my day -- thanks for the catch-up.

"M2" said...

too cute!!!! I want mine.

Calico Sky said...

great pictures!
hope you are well :)