Monday, December 29, 2008

Waiting!

On Pins and needles!

Referrals are arriving in the US TODAY. My agency translates fully before sharing any information with us, so the soonest I can expect to receive my referral is Wednesday I believe. I am anxiously watching my phone though, JUST in case they say they will fedex it today....

I cannot believe that after 3 years of waiting, this is really finally happening!!!

25 comments:

frogglet said...

Congratulations Kelli. I hope you hear soon! It must be so exciting to know you only have a couple more days before you see your daughters face.
Cora

Yoli said...

Congratulations, I just saw your blog listed on RQ!!!

Special K said...

OMG!!! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy this time of anticipation and happiness. You deserve it after such a long wait.

Stephe said...

Ohhhh, I hope you get it today!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Stephe

Running Librarian said...

Just paying a visit from the RQ site. congratulations on your referral.. enjoy every moment of anticipation... you had a long, hard road getting here. But oh how sweet the reward!

Lost and Found said...

I thought you might be in this batch. Early congrats.

Lisa (NYC)

HuluMama said...

Can't wait to see your little one's face1

SARA said...

ooooo we're still waiting too.... congrats mommy!!!! :)

Lisa and Tate said...

SCREAM!!!!!! This is such exciting news!!! SCREEEEAM!!!

Michele said...

I am soooooo happy for you. Congratulations early Momma. I can't wait to see her picture. You must be beyond excited. It has been a long road but soon she will be in your arms.

Try to sleep tonight but I know how impossible that might be.

FDChief said...

I can believe it. Congratulations, MOM!!!

You and Sprout ROCK.

Dee said...

Seriously exciting! Yippee!!!

Rhonda said...

SO excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

kitchu said...

so happy for you!!!

Anne Marie said...

OMG!!!!! I am waiting with bated breath!! I cannot wait to see your daughter :)

One Happy Momma said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!

I cannot wait to see your precious little one!

Will you please email your address?

Thanks! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

All my best -

Cathy

Jennifer said...

Congrats - hope you will hear soon!! I am a single PAP waiting to travel to Vietnam for my daughter and just wanted to say hello. So happy for you.

walternatives said...

WOOOOOOO HOOOOO! We are soon to meet The Sprout! How exciting! Hang in there, sweetie-pie!

Renea said...

This is so exciting!!!!! I can't wait to hear the good news :)

Beeb said...

Your agency is cruel! I can't wait to see the sprout!!
It's amazing that it's finally happening!!

Jodie Dierickx said...

I agree, your agency is cruel! They should at least give you basics; ahh, the pins and needles!

C's Mom said...

Oh Kelli! What an amazing moment is right in front of you. Savor every moment. It is so wonderful.

Your LID mate and mama to Claire.

Anonymous said...

Now the trick will be sleeping the next 2 nights, eh?

Look out Guangzhou, here we come!!!

Lisa and Tate said...

Come on Wednesday!!! So very excited and anxious for you!!! Congrats soon to be momma!