But not quite THE CALL that everyone talks about!
YES, I got "THE CALL"- telling me that my agency does in fact have a referral in hand! (!!!) But it is their policy not to give any information over the phone, so they were calling to say "This is THE CALL, where do you want your FedEx package sent???" And, to let me know they did not make the fedex cutoff time for today, and it will go out in FedEx on Tuesday.
HOW can I make tomorrow fly by in the blink of an eye???
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
oh man! couldn't they have made the FedEx cut off today! here's hoping tomorrow comes quickly for you!
I suggest liquor. Lots of liquor. Preferably tequila.
This bites the big one.
Good luck and congrats!
I can't wait to see Sprout's face!
You're a mama!! I keep wondering when I'm going to run out of exclamation marks, but there has been no end to the joy these past few days. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and remember to breath.
I hear ya Kelli.
So much for the Lunesta butterfly last night. I rolled over on him and squashed him.
The liquor thing is not a bad idea....
Oh fercryin'outloud!
At least our agency gave us the option to physically come and pick up the LOI.
Medically-induced 24-hour coma...
That's crazy! Every agency gives at least some basics over the phone. Sorry you have to wait a little longer! I'm also a single mom to Ava and it was the BEST decision of my life! I'm thrilled for you!
Michele
Torture! We're all waiting on pins and needles with excitement right along with you! Hang in there and congratulations Mama!!!
That is just cruel and unusual punishment! Don't they understand that WE need to know. LOL!
This is going to be such a long day but so worth it. Saver the moment it looks like the only thing you can do right now. So excited for you!
Good gawd, I'm not sure there'd be enough liquor to calm me! Hoping today goes by as quick as it possibly can - and looking forward to tomorrow! Congrats!!!
Congratulations, I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear all about your referral. I hope Tuesday passes in the blink of an eye.
Hang in there...Just one more day until you see Sprout's face...One more day is nothing compared to how long you have been waiting for this day. Good things come to those who wait...and wait, and wait... :) Can't wait to see her face too.
From one single that's still waiting...LID 8-8-06
Mary
Waiting with you! =)
yea congrats!!
OMG...torture!
NO info over the phone! Are you kidding me? I did not see that in the fine print.
I hope today and tonight fly by. But just think New Years Eve will never be the same!
oh maaaaan . that bites. thinking of you . chris ru haz
Tomorrow's your day! Relax, smile, take it all in and remember every detail. It will be one of the most extraordinary days of your life! We love you Auntie/Mommy Kelli!
Heidi and Sadie
grrrr...
This is so painful for me I can only imagine how you feel!!
What a great gift for NYEve though!
MERCY!
We need to see Sprout already. You poor thing...waiting and waiting. I would jump that truck if I were you :0)
Are you getting the FEDEX package delivered to home or to work?
What a stellar New Year's Eve celebration you'll have, sweetie!
FINALLY!!!!!!! Can you believe it. Cannot wait to see her. Sorry about the DELAY....that really just stinks huh?
that is the cruelest thing I've heard. Here's to a fast delivery tomorrow!
After such a long wait, this last night must seem interminable! Did you know your agency didn't give out info on the phone? Oh well, it's sweet anticipation for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing your daughter's face soon.
Post a Comment