Sunday, December 21, 2008

December Referrals are final....

And I am NEXT!!!

That's right...the "Little Box" on the CCAA website has officially been updated to say referrals of families Logged in through February 23rd 2006 have been sent, which means, with a Log in Date of February 24 2006, I am, without a possible doubt.....NEXT!!!

Now we wait for the referral rumors to start coming!

I am looking forward to a very exciting 2009!

6 comments:

Red Sand said...

Finally! Exciting indeed! Much excitement on this end on your behalf, my dear.

Beeb said...

Congratulations, my friend. I too am looking forward to it!

FDChief said...

That's terrific, Kelli. We'll be looking along with you. What a wonderful gift for 2009!

Dee said...

Great news! (and very exciting because while I don't think we are next, we might be next to next...)

Paulette said...

I'm so exctied for you. In just days you will see her beautiful face. Sleep while you can.

Red Sand said...

I'm guessing you are on referral-watch, but wanted to send a shout out to let you know we're all waiting breathlessly with you.