Can't believe it's been a month since I posted. It's also been a month since I've read many blogs....my life has taken a wonderful and exciting turn as motherhood draws close!
Within our village, we are watching babies come (Mary!), babies just out of reach (questionable success of a domestic adoption), and babies just about to reach us (mine!)....our little village is growing and changing! We've recently run into a family we met a year ago and were so excited for the reunion!
I just ordered the first "Bum Genius 3.0" cloth diaper to take a look but I'm pretty sure that is the way to go...those and "G Diapers" for when I'm traveling. I'm desperately trying to locate daycare options! And hoping expecting a referral in December. Now that it's getting pretty close, it's almost like watching it happen in slow motion... I see it happening and while I know it is happening, it's all very surreal!
And now my life has just been turned on it's head in the most amazing sort of way!
Life is Good. Life is Amazing. How can you not grin ear to ear every day?
More pictures soon, just need to find some time to edit & post...
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so excited that your turn is right around the corner. Life is good!!!!
Woohoo....I LOVE good stuff. We have waited patiently for our fun to begin.
This is great news all around!
What great thing happening in the village! Great things are heading your way.....
I am heading to Paris in 23 days.... any suggestions on your favorite places... shop or eat???
Lisa
So good to hear you sound very hopeful and excited. I'm hoping for you, too.
J
Hanging in with you G dipers are way cool and I want to get them. I am so excited for you. I am hopful for this next month.
Post a Comment