Today families brought their little ones in for trick or treating, so I had to snap a picture of this little one....
Friday, October 31, 2008
Ladybug Sighting...!
According to the chinese Adoption Community, if you see a ladybug, it means referrals are on their way...
Today families brought their little ones in for trick or treating, so I had to snap a picture of this little one....
Right now the rumors are that the CCAA are matching families, and that referrals will cover February 20th, 2006...that would put me as nearly a "sure thing" for a December referral...we'll see! Cross your crossables!
Today families brought their little ones in for trick or treating, so I had to snap a picture of this little one....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
All my crossables are crossed for you! I can hardly wait to read the news when your time comes. Still holding out hope for you that it will be this month, but know you are protecting your heart and hoping for next. Soon!
We are. Good luck, Kelli.
Post a Comment