
Okay so perhaps the advertising didn't say exactly those things. But I have to be honest, I've seen BOB in action. (Jodie and Heidi BOTH have BOB and both Liana and Sadie seem to be quite happy happy happy little girls, so I'm taking that as a cue...) Today Mary & I checked them out at REI. We pulled, we pushed, we strolled and we spun, finally we folded and we lifted and we even removed a wheel! I came home not 100% convinced but mostly there, so I logged onto the BOB website and found a couple little online "movies" showing a BOB salesguy (let's Call him BOB S.) telling me online all about how great BOB is! BOB S. had me convinced in a heartbeat. Then I read the reviews on the REI website, and well, that's where I heard that this was the SUV of strollers. Normally that would be a complete turnoff for me, but based on the fact that it's going to be a human powered/non-gas-sucking SUV, I figured I could cope. AND- this BOB can even to hiking with me. Yay BOB! Now....bring on the Baby!

7 comments:
LOVE IT... agree red would rock but how cool is the orange- pretty cool. Doesn't it just make your heart twitterpatted that you are now buy stuff for Sprout that she will be using soon? Freakishly fun!!!
Love your BOB.
Ahh..you will love Bob, it was our first but we had to replace it for a Phil and Ted after the second babe came along. I even had the pleasure of riding in Bob once, the ride is divine. I can't wait to see your little princess, October is a good month for new babies (just saying :).
Sara
Great buy, Kelli! - Bob S.
Congrats on the BOB. Nice ride...
The only time I've ever seen one of these was in St. John's, where the driver was pushing two cats. In all fairness, she said the cats loved it.
We're so ghetto. We have a nasty jogging stroller we got as a shower present for Shea more than five years ago. And a little umbrella stroller that we've lost the canopy to and whose tiny wheels can get stuck in a piece of sidewalk gum.
Color me jealous? HELL, yeah! You got the Hummer of strollers, girlfriend...
great purchase! It must be starting to feel real. Bring on the baby is right!
Nice "ride" for Sprout!!! Good job Kelli! I'm jealous of your SUV of a stroller! I only have a "Baby Jogger" and a Graco stroller for McKenna.
Sharon
Post a Comment