Dumpling with a sweet "I do nothing wrong....ever" smile! (as biased Auntie...it's true!)
Dumpling & Bunny hamming it up to the Beatles...
Amazingly, just 2 months ago the girls were at a bbq together and barely played together. Not because they did not get along, simply because at the developmental stage they were at, the toddlers did not play "together" so much as "in the vicinity of each other." By the beach weekend they must have moved past that stage because they kept each other giggling constantly on that Saturday! One would start, then the other would start...and it would go back & forth...too funny!
Bunny showing her Hollywood style...
This last saturday the Village got together for a backyard picnic & a walk to the park where the Symphony Orchestra was having a festival in the afternoon & a concert at night. We made it to the park, but didn't make it past the playground! Afterwards more of the Village came over & we had a picnic in the back yard.If you're ready for dessert Pat your head!"

5 comments:
Perhaps we should have some kind of code during the upcoming gathering, such as "If you're ready for another drink, stand on one foot." Nah, too complicated. I'm so looking forward to meeting your great friends.
Too cute! Gosh I wish we lived closer and could be in the same village. Yours looks like it's a lot of fun.
You guys are sooo lucky to have each other. What a great group! Hopefully I'll get to meet them one day.
I always love these updates on the Village People...
Now those are some GREAT photos. What cuties!
Post a Comment