Okay this is still not remodel photos, but I was reading Kim's blog today & saw this link to this adorable gotchya day video- get out the kleenex, it's quite the little tearjerker!
Besides just sniffling over another baby girl finding her forever family, I had quite the busy weekend! It started with an Oregon Community Wharehouse sale Saturday morning- Sharon, Cindy & Heidi all jumped at the opportunity to wait at 7:15 in line for an hour + to get tickets to go to a sale they very little about...brave souls! We got great numbers- 30-34, meaning we got to go in with the first round of people at 10:00 when they opened the doors. After getting tickets we went off to Breakfast & made it back to the sale just in time. The only big score of the day was a childs rocking chair for Cindy. Now all the single mamas in the group have rocking chairs for the babes! Now we just need the babes! Saturday afternoon Heidi & I went to the Belmont Street Festival. It's officially my favorite street festival in Portland...! Today I had brunch with a vendor/friend & some old nike colleagues, then in the afternoon we had the China Waiting families meeting (FCC). Margie was one of the returning families & came in with the sweet & adorable Amity! We went to the restaurant we've been frequnting every month for...well-Margie for the last 18 months...me only the last 7 or 8 months! They were suprised to see one of our group with a baby finally, and asked the order in which everyone else would be receiving babies! We told them this time next year they'd need 5 high chairs for our group!!!
Well, looks like it's nearing Monday again....time to finish my tea & call it a night! I promise more pictures soon! I just posted 40 or so pictures to my one hundred good wishes quilt blog, so I'm a little pictured out for today!
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Saw that video - you're right. Kleenex stock is soaring.
Sound like you had a great time and I'm loving the image of 5 little highchairs around the table!
Post a Comment