Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just a little note to say...




We have been matched!



Her name is Feng Min, soon to be Violet Min. She was born Jan 20, 2010. She is living in Dong Yang SWI in ZheJiang province. We got our Pre-approval on May 9, and are anxiously waiting for LOA, or "Letter of Approval". This is the paper we need from China in order to move forward on US paperwork.



We are hoping to get LOA this week or next....or really ANY DAY now! We hope to be traveling by October this year! Madeline is VERY excited and loves to sing songs about and hear songs about her sister Violet!

9 comments:

China Dreams said...

Congratulations! We just sent our signed LOA back today. Love the name, by the way; my father's only sister was named Violet so it is very special.

Ruby

frogglet said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable! good luck with all the steps that follow I hope to hear you are on your way to China very soon!

Gaia In The Green Mountains said...

We are so, so so excited for you all! Can't wait to see her!!!!

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh my goodness!!! So excited for your family. She looks adorable. Congrats!

Johnny said...

Congrats!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm SOOOO happy for you!! What a wonderful post to read. I've been thinking about you and wondering...checking your blog often...was so surprised this morning! Wait until I tell Art he will be so happy. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her!
Lisa

Michele said...

I am so overjoyed for you. You must be on top of the world. I can't wait to see her in your arms for the first time. Congratulations!

Krista said...

So so so happy for you!
She's gorgeous.

Congratulations!!

Jennifer said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!! She shares Ryan's birthday too...he was 5 when she was born. :)

How fun to have 2 precious girls. You will have a ball!