To say she was excited is an understatement!
She was using a little cone shaped ice pack that goes into one of her drink bottles as a microphone- getting it to stand up and trying to sing into it. So Jeremy (Amazing husband and Baba that he is!) set up a microphone to just her height in the music room and now they love to go down and play together.
Although she is very particular that he is playing drums correctly, and sometimes she decides to go and show him "this way!" And sometimes she just says "let's switch!"

3 comments:
I cannot even express how much I love this! Is it too early to pre-order her first CD?
I love that you found a purple guitar! I can see her outside on the sidewalk with a hat at her feet happily playing to earn cupcake money. What a cutie!
A true artist will make do with anything! But it's great that she has the real thing :-)
Ruby
Post a Comment