Thursday, June 02, 2011
Birthday celebrations
Maddie turned 3 a few weeks ago. We had a butterfly party with butterfly cupcakes, butterfly wings for the little girls, and bug boxes for the little boys- it was very fun!
And then there were the "day after" cupcakes....yes...that's a nightgown... I don't recall specifically letting her have a cupcake in the morning, but I guess I must have. We fall into the category of "get it out of the house as quickly as possible"- so if it means cupcake for breakfast the day after the party to finish them off, so be it. Not always, but this has been known to happen. Then again, we only have cupcakes a few times a year...and her main interest was the butterfly on the top which is made of chocolate. She had one little nibble of the frosting and declared herself finished with the whole cupcake experience.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
we start all our birthday around here with cupcakes for breakfast. its a tradition!
I'm going to START that tradition! I love it. What a beautiful family you're raising, Kelli. And it'll soon be even moreso!
I like the butterfly too! Happy birthday,
Ruby
Post a Comment