Monday, November 15, 2010

I heart Matthew

Matthew being our USCIS officer- who was SO nice when I called today to enquire about the state of our I-800A.... he asked me a few questions, asked if I had an I 600 before (yes), and was I approved, denied or other? (Approved, and she is now 2 1/2, and very excited about the prospect of a little I800- he laughed), then he flipped through a few more papers, and told me he should be able to finish it up tomorrow morning and get it out to us! He absolutely made my day!

So Yes, today, I Heart Matthew. But of course I called Jeremy right away to tell him the good news!

4 comments:

kitchu said...

that is so awesome! if only all of them were as nice :O)

China Dreams said...

Great news!

Red Sand said...

Lovely!!! I heart him on your behalf.

Jennifer said...

WOO HOO!! Too bad all USCIS officers aren't that wonderful. What a great Thanksgiving gift. :)