You are always there when I need you...
you hold Madeline so perfectly...
You can carry everything, I should call you "Sherpa"
You are stylish and everyone wishes their "not-Bob" was just like you...
If you could just cook dinner and wash diapers, Jeremy would be out of business...
Have I mentioned I love our B.O.B. Stroller? seriously- it is the very best stroller ever. If you're waiting, and you haven't committed to a stroller yes, BOB is your stroller. It's comfy, turns on a dime, So smooth you can steer it with a single finger, and Most of all, Maddie loves it!
Save your money on buying multiple rounds of the wrong stroller.... spend a little more the first time and make it the last stroller you ever have to buy!
Why am I singing the praises of Bob today? Because I was home from work with Maddie today and she kept asking to ride in BOB. You've got to love a stroller your child an ask for by name!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love ours so much that when we got Sydni we sprung for the double.
Very cute. I have a Phil & Ted's double and I am so in love.
Post a Comment