Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maddie Smiles

Just a few recent Maddie smile pics...she is a sly one, SO hard to get photos of her smiling because everytime I get the camera out, she stops smiling and reaches for the camera! I think the big smile in the first one had to do with her eating soup, although it's a great showoff pic of 3 of the 4 new top teeth!
And this one isn't so much a smile as a satisfied girl- she was having a rough time (you would too if you were getting 4 new teeth at the same time...) so I followed a friend's advice (Thanks Holly!) and went in search of popsicles. I couldn't find the mini slow melt ones she mentioned, but did find some great whole fruit ones that came "otter pop style"- Maddie LOVES them.

1 comment:

walternatives said...

Four at once? Ouch. You sure do have a very full plate, sweetie. Keep the otter pops coming...