Sunday, June 07, 2009

More Photos

More cute Maddie pics...


Maddie turned 1 a few weeks ago. We had a pretty low key family party on her birthday, and a small party with friends the weekend after. We had a fun time in a local park with a few friends- Maddie was not so into eating cupcakes but watching the other kids eat theirs!
Mostly she just enjoyed the crackers!
Michelle, Liana and Skye very MUCh enjoyed the cupcakes! I'm sure in another year or two Maddie will learn to appreciate them as much as the big girls!
Did you know that these foam letters that stick to bathtub walls can also stick to babies? Quite interesting really. Jeremy and I are continually sticking letters on Maddie in the tub and making up new acronyms. It keeps us laughing and becuase we're laughing, so is Maddie most of the time!
I have a bunch more photos, I will try to get them posted soon! I'm now back at work so time is even more limited than it was before!

2 comments:

One Happy Momma said...

Love the pics of her in her cute pink hat!

Cathy

Michele said...

Jammer wasn't too impressed with the cake at his first birthday party either. Now he loves cake.

I love the letter baby picture.