This is an almost every bath ritual. Give Maddie two ducks on the side of the bathtub and we get Duck Conversations. It's pretty funny to watch, but I think she's catching on now that we keep offering her ducks...she is keenly aware when she is performing for fun or for an audience, and she will stop immediately if she knows there is an audience! (Usually video cameras as well!)
Monday, June 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think she is telling you that the pink one is Momma and the orange one is Dadda.
Too cute.
the cutest evah!!
love those little arms. And, my, she has a lot to say :)
Oh SO cute! What a sweetie!!!
Oh my gosh! her voice sounds just like my Emily's at about that age. . . Em used to say dog-dog-dog-dog over and over again in that same little throaty way. CUTE!
Adorable! I think that she's practicing for the wedding. ;)
This is just too cute! She will love to watch this someday. Don't you just wish you knew what the coversation was?
Post a Comment