Seriously, the picture does not do it justice, but suffice it to say, I've been putting Maddie in it at EVERY opportunity, and making sure to 'save the reds' load of washing until I take that off her to maximize wearing opportunities! Hazel managed to wear it until the pants were capris, but I'm afraid Maddie is just a little too long and may not be able to wear it for so long!Friday, May 08, 2009
Seeing Double?
Nope, you're not seeing double, but the village has been lucky enough to end up with not one but TWO of these way cute little outfits. they are probably at least 8-10 years old I believe, and the first (Maddie wearing on the left) was a Hazel Hand Me Down (which we ALL coveted!) and the second was an amazing Chris find on Ebay! Both are only 12 month size, so we have limited time when this outfit will fit.
Seriously, the picture does not do it justice, but suffice it to say, I've been putting Maddie in it at EVERY opportunity, and making sure to 'save the reds' load of washing until I take that off her to maximize wearing opportunities! Hazel managed to wear it until the pants were capris, but I'm afraid Maddie is just a little too long and may not be able to wear it for so long!
Seriously, the picture does not do it justice, but suffice it to say, I've been putting Maddie in it at EVERY opportunity, and making sure to 'save the reds' load of washing until I take that off her to maximize wearing opportunities! Hazel managed to wear it until the pants were capris, but I'm afraid Maddie is just a little too long and may not be able to wear it for so long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE that outfit.. where did you get it..
CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming marriage..
Happy Mother's Day...
Post a Comment