At last! We have DATES!
Amazingly, the flight I've been counting on for the past 3 years is being cancelled 3 days before I leave! So yesterday was a tangled mess of Orbitz, travelocity, kayak, Lotus travel, Delta, Northwest, United, AmericanAirlines...you name it I probably visted their site or called about their adoption fares! It is amazing how just taking one ultra convenient Tokyo-Guangzhou leg out of the picture can make a trip from Portland to Guangzhou so immensely complicated! There were proposals of overnight stays in Hong Kong, Trains to Guangzhou, 15 hour layovers in Seoul and more, but in the end, we found a fare, and good times, and good connections, and it takes us straight into Guangzhou! And thank goodness....I thought I was going to explode yesterday trying to get it all arranged!
I'll be leaving for China on March 3rd, and home on March 20!
I'll be meeting Madeline on March 9!
Let the Countdown BEGIN!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
thats fantastic news kelli. we can't wait to admire your little sweetie.
chris and kids
Can you hear the cheering coming from the other coast? It's loud, I promise!!
YEA!!
YEAH!!!!! Can't wait to follow along on this trip. I've enjoyed your past blogging adventures while away, but this one will be the best!
Wonderful news! We'll be thinking of the two of you on your journey...and hoping to meet the newest little villager when you return.
Cngratulations.
Wonderful news! Can't wait to see pictures of you together!
YAAAAAAY! What a way to celebrate the arrival of Spring!
Congratulations, sweetie. Go.Get. That. Girl!
Yippeeee! This is wonderful, wonderful news. Less than two weeks to goooo!!!
How very exciting Kelli. Thank you for allowing us to follow. One of the Gaozhou families
SCREAM!!!! can't wait to follow along!
Hugs
Lisa
Woot! Hey, we will be overlapping in our travel. I am going to be at the Victory...would love to see you :0)
i'm so excited for you kelli!!! Even though your trip has been delayed, you will soon have lil' Madeline in your arms. I won't see you at the vendor fair but hope to meet her soon!
safe travels!
Brooke
Woo hoo! This is wonderful news to hear. I will be on vacation that week but I'm definitely going to check in. I can't wait until I get home before I see the happy day.
I am so excited for you. I used a great travel agenct if you would her name just send me an email. She specialises in sending adoptive parents to China and did a great job for me.
Post a Comment