Saturday, January 17, 2009

And the referral itself...

I don't think this one probably needs much explaining...


21 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh how touching... such HAPPY tears!! She is beautiful!!!

Lisa

Special K said...

Awwww... thanks for sharing. That made me all teary, too.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. After the long wait what a prize. I teared up watching this too.

I remember our visit in China. Shania carried those tic tacs you gave her all rest of the trip. She still loves them but she now realizes she can eat them.

Suz & Shania

Rhonda said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. :)

HuluMama said...

That's just too sweet. Thanks for sharing!

FDChief said...

Awwww... That really is a wonderful moment. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

ok. made me cry....
again.

C said...

Ohhh, how moving! K, I cried with you! I watched it twice back to back. Thank you for sharing this wonderful & special moment with us. And, Mom, your daughter is Beautiful!

Red Sand said...

What a wonderful moment to capture! Wow.

wzgirl said...

Wow. What a beautiful sight. xo

Beeb said...

ummm... Kleenex, please. this is such a sweet video - thank you for showing it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you went and made me cry...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I'm so happy for you!

Lost and Found said...

Congrats! She's beautiful.

Lisa and Emme

C's Mom said...

Thanks for sharing that beautiful clip. My first sight of my girl involved a full out ugly cry from me. What an amazing moment.

walternatives said...

Oh, how your daughter will cherish these memories. We all sure do! xoxo

One Happy Momma said...

Oh Kelly I just watched this and I'm crying along with you!

Thank you for sharing!

All my best -

Cathy

Michele A. said...

oh this made me cry!!! What a great moment!!! So very happy for you!!!

Lesa said...

What a wonderful feeling isn't it?!!

Can't wait for you to travel!

Michele said...

I started with the tears eveen before I started the video and now they are pouring down my face. I am so happy for you. What precious memories you are creating for you and your daughter.

Congratulations Momma!

RamblingMother said...

beautiful. congrats

Beth Snow said...

Hi Kelli... how are you holding up during this seemingly never-ending wait? Did you get a TA yet? We got ours today!! Hope all is going well with your travel prep.

Beth Snow (from RQ)