Yes I know I promised Paris, but I'm leaving today for 2 weeks in China & Taiwan for work- between laundry, being sick with what I'm calling "un-bronchitis" (although it might just as well be the real thing for how its severely kicking my butt...), and catching up on work, bills, etc, my 6 days at home between trips was not enough to post all of my Vacation pictures before leaving for Asia. So...I'll post my China pics & stories during the two weeks I'm gone, and I'll post the Paris photos when I'm back.
In the meantime, I'll leave you with this sneak peak at Paris...as our wait times increase, we think of more and more things to be worries about...for all the little things that *might* happen, at least we can all rest assured we are going to parent a little better than this...at least our babies will not have lost their heads!
6 comments:
Heh heh...
Kudos for your optimism!
I hope you feel better soon! Tussinex or Tessilon pearls is a great cough suppressant for nighttime too if the codeine doesn't do it.
Safe travels. And as usual, I'm looking forward to keeping up with your trip.
Eeek! We should never have shared that water bottle =o(
The babies may not lose their heads, but I may lose MINE.
Bon voyage, sweetheart. I hope that you're well very, very soon.
You know, if you're in Paris, you might as well head to England ;)
Enjoy the business trip!
Hope both the trip and your cough go/get better!
And don't forget - we're all hoping for some Dumpling trick-or-treat pics.
Wow! Off again?!! I'm so-so-so hoping we can get to China in April for a family holiday before the "adoption" trip. I'm thinking it will be a goer - got everything crossed that we can get the kids frequent flyer tickets!
Hope you're feeling better soon!
Post a Comment