Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm Back...

Sorry Everyone, not only did I take a hiatus from the Vacation pics, but Blogger decided to have issues about half way through my China trip, and my colleagues in Taiwan kept me busy from morning until night, then I came back home with the most horrendous cold I've ever had, and was just starting to get it together again by Thanksgiving, and after 15+ people (kids and adults) at my house for Thanksgiving, we packed up the leftovers and headed to the coast for the weekend. I'm just now starting to look at Paris Pictures from October, and China pictures for November and promise I'll post many of them soon!

6 comments:

FDChief said...

We've missed you in the blogosphere and are looking forward to the travelogue, but mostly glad you are home and feeling better.

Plus the T-giving rocked.

As the Peeper would say: you're the best Future Mommy EVAH! (Oh, and you're off the hook - now he wants to marry "Nina" from PBS' "Good Night Show". Whew...

Anonymous said...

I'm on the edge of my seat!! ... the suspense!! =o)

Beeb said...

glad you're back....
and feeling better...

I'm looking forward to the photos

OziMum said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Guess what! We've booked a family holiday to China, from end of April- early May!!! Woo HOO! We are so excited!

Sorry to hear you were sick when you got home, that sucks. Thanksgiving must have been a huge effort! Sounds like heaps of fun though!

Bring on those pics!

Renea said...

Glad to see you're back & feeling better! I've been checking the blog everyday waiting for Paris!

Michele said...

Looking forward to seeing your pics. Glad to hear that you are better. Do you get to stay home for a while now?