Friday, July 27, 2007

Legal Again!

Kudos to the Portland BCIS...My I600A was sent in about 2 1/2 months ago, but I asked my homestudy agency to hold onto my homestudy update as I did not want to have to renew my 171-H for a THIRD time... I had them send it in around July 4th, I received my fingerprinting appointment for July 21, and my new 171-H arrived on July 26! I hadn't expected it for 4 weeks!

Way to go BCIS!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Congrats! I wish our office was so fast.

Lisa and Tate said...

WOW!!! I am so envious!! I am still waiting for the HS to get to me and the clearance.... I will mail my I600A in with the money before July 30!!! AH, the nightmare continues!

Lisa

C's Mom said...

Yep, things were much quicker here the second time around too!

Now, if we can rub some of that luck on the matching room we'll have it made.

Anonymous said...

I'm right behind you. Let's see if my CIS office can pull it off quickly this time as well. (Not that it really matters at this stage of the game.)

walternatives said...

Wow! That is head spinning fast! We've had three snafus with our renewal. Fingers crossed that third time's the charm.

Anne Marie said...

It's nice when things actually go right, isn't it?!? We're getting refingerprinted on Tues...hopefully no snafus!

FDChief said...

All-right! You rock.

BTW, we just got OUR 171-H, too, also way ahead of time. Wassupwitdat? Someone must be leaning on BCIS.