I decided a few months ago, rather than look at each month LID-Versary with regret and disdain for it continuing on for so long (with no end in sight)- that I should be celebrating them. Therefore....today....14 months from LID, is another day to celebrate. Because even though it doesn't FEEL closer to the end, I do know it's further from the beginning, and that is a reason to celebrate. In honor of 14 months, I made Banana Bread. YUM. Always good to celebrate with something Yummy!Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Celebrate! 14 Months!
I decided a few months ago, rather than look at each month LID-Versary with regret and disdain for it continuing on for so long (with no end in sight)- that I should be celebrating them. Therefore....today....14 months from LID, is another day to celebrate. Because even though it doesn't FEEL closer to the end, I do know it's further from the beginning, and that is a reason to celebrate. In honor of 14 months, I made Banana Bread. YUM. Always good to celebrate with something Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
The moving finger writes...
sigh.
Oh, well. St John's Parade! May 12! Be there! Aloha!
14. It's a good number. I have a thing for even numbers and 4s. Somehow, in my twisted mind, they are "good" and odd numbers are "bad." Except for 5, which features prominently in my birthday and therefore must be good... but I digress. Happy 14.
Happy 14! Every day counts...
MMmm, banana bread. Happy 14.
Good for us on 14 behind. The banana bread sounds yummy!
Happy 14! You are fourteen months into this!!! WAAAAY ahead of a lot of us (I'll be celebrating month #1 in May!) Each day brings us all one step closer...
Happy 14!!!!!!! you're movin on up
I like the attitude. Congrats on 14!
Yippeee Skippy Piggy!
Banana bread is a perfect way to celebrate!
Happy Fourteen! Good celebration!
CONGRATS :) We HAVE to be getting closer...
Another one down... or celebrated?!
I've kinda given up on guessing how many more there shall be!
Post a Comment