Thursday, April 19, 2007

Easter & Sunriver

We all had Easter together at Cindy's house- everyone brought food & Heidi brought the Pink easter bunny cake! So Yummy!

Here we are....the first Village Easter! Mary, Sharon, Dumpling, Cindy & Heidi. (and me taking the photo)

Little Miss Dumpling- she was still quite shy on easter, but let's give the girl a break, she had only been home for 3 days! Last night I went to visit Cindy & Dumpling & she was ALL GIGGLES!! She likes her aunt Kelli!

Last weekend Heidi & I went to Sunriver with Chris & her girls- Ruby & Hazel, to watch the girls while Chris was in a conference there. On Saturday we had rain so the girls dressed up in their rainsuits for a little puddle jumping! I love their boots!

Hazel was having a great time with the umbrella....it was taller than she was!
Hazel learns quick from her big sister...the puddle jumping Pro!We had such a fun time! These girls are fantastic! Heidi is holding the Adorable Miss Hazel, and I am holding the Charming & lovely Miss Ruby!
And Here is Chris with the girls. The Sunday we were there was Ruby's Family day- What a lucky and wonderful family they are!






6 comments:

walternatives said...

Wonderful, happy photos. Thanks for sharing these with us. And Ruby and Hazel? Darling, both their names and their faces and their Mom! It is so heart-warming to see the Village. I want to move to Portland!

FDChief said...

What a couple of sweeties! So glad you had such fun in (to me) surprisngly rainy Sunriver...

Photogenic little people like your "nieces" belong on their own float in the St. Johns Parade - hope we see you there...

OziMum said...

WOW! What gorgeous girls! What a fantastic way to spend Easter!

C's Mom said...

Those pictures are adorable.

Wow, Hazel looks like she's got a bazooka there!

wzgirl said...

Oh wow, thanks for the very sweet pics, girl! What a ray of sunshine. And, that Ms. Dumpling - well, she is looking pretty at home in her new village. Cool.

SharonVS21 said...

Kelli - awesome pictures of the Village, Dumpling, and the trip to Sunriver!!! Thanks for posting! I am so lucky to be part of the Village!

Sharon