Tuesday, July 25, 2006

That's right, yesterday was the big #5....I'm now 5 months into the wait. I told my pregnant friend I was officially 5 months paper pregnant, and she said "oh you're more than half way!" I said, no, my kinda pregnancy...not even half way yet...she responded "oh yeah, the elephant's gestation...." yup, that's us. The adoptive Mama's & Baba's out there are just a bunch of pregnant elephants. Hmm....that would mean 5 months down, 13 months to go. I like to think of it as 5 months down, 7 months to go! Keeping my fingers crossed for good referrals this month...they are delayed a bit as the CCAA just moved their offices, but hopefully the end of this week will bring a full months worth of referrals and Margie's TA so she can get on a plane and go get the Lovely and Waiting Miss Amity!

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

Hey Kelli -

I have NO business being up but I am. It's a case of simple referral insanity. I am hoping against hope that we will be on track for our girls by latest next spring!

So tell me, are you an Asian elephant or an African elephant? I just had to ask but I bet you are an Asian elephant like me!

I SO hope we get to meet up in China....sooner rather than later!

C's Mom said...

PS - happy 5 months :0) A toast to us!

C's Mom said...

Here I am again. I just tried your email link and it is down. Anyhoo, wanna swap quilt squares? Drop me an email. I'd love to include a wish from you & sprout in Jadyn's quilt as well as add to Sprout's quilt :0)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info 1010 cellular lg phone besos lesbianas maduras Cheap electric wheelchair rentals Kitchen wall clock Anti virus computer viruses Compare hair loss treatment audi a6 Mutual fund in uk Craps plan table wood working Cheap+ultram+prescription hp conferencing http://www.cheapbutalbital.info/order-butalbital-50-online.html Hotel roulette Viagra c2 a0 c2 a0pc100 Purchase ambien online buy tramadol Canadian nexium no prescription needed butalbital apap caffeine buybutalbitalapapcaffeine modafinil social phobia Webhosting talk merchant account Online pharmacies butalbital

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! http://www.running-3.info domain names levaquin Fico in sap Sore throat from nexium Extreme fat obese sex Behavior modifications in schools