Friday, June 16, 2006
Strange Premonitions
The strangest thing happened to me on Wednesday. I have a friend who was leaving yesterday to go back to Hong Kong to visit her family with her Husband and their baby boy. We were talking about flying & she said she is very nervous about flying with him, since he is only about 9 (?) months old, since he is quite a creeper these days and LOVES to move, and he is going as a "lap baby." I told her I had bought a baby b'air and asked if she wanted to borrow it. So I ran home at lunchtime and picked it up. Our parking garage is across the street from the building I work in, so as I was waiting for the light to change, holding the baby b'air in my hands, I had this flash of me holding this little Chinese baby run through my head! I'd never seen this child before, or I don't think I had anyway, and in the "flash" I knew she was my daughter. It was so strange- but so vivid! I wonder what it means? June 14...guess I should remember that date & see if it means anything...Maybe it was just a daydream...I think the sun was out...and I was mindlessly waiting for the light to change...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm a believer in that kind of thing. I think it WILL turn out to mean something and, hopefully, it won't seem to be all that long until you know exactly what!
Maybe it was that red thead attaching?? I hope so!! Blesssings!
Wow, just reading your post and I got goosebumps. Hope referrals speed up and you get to find out soon all about your little girl.
Best regards from NY! Fiat 126 elx cze ci Why use web servers Affiliate marketing strategy.com Free host and web space Didrex shipped to all states used aston martin uk butalbital c.o.d usa Petite pant suits infiniti 2005 q56 Handycam advert Video camera scavenger hunt sweden fast webhost http://www.teen-hardcore-8.info/Light_bondage_how_to_rope_french.html Utah web page host
Post a Comment