Day +39- Day +40
April 19-April 20
Doing a bit of catch-up on both the blog and facebook after a very busy few weeks!
April 25 and 26th Jeremy was down in Oakland while I was in Portland. It was another bit of a "too short weekend" with the girls, but I was happy to have it. I was able to be home with the girls for Easter, though it all felt a bit off with half of our family in one state and half in another state. Our block had our annual easter egg hunt for the kids so the girls and I helped hide eggs, and the Easter bunny made a visit to the hospital, but we look forward to not being separated for any more holidays after this!
ZiLong's numbers are trending slowly upward, and the Dr's were happy with what they were seeing. After GCFS on Day 37 and high numbers on Day +38, Day +39 was back down a bit, but not unexpectedly so. here are the numbers for day +38 and day +39 (38/39)
WBC: 2.7/2.2
ANC: 1340/960
Hemoglobin: 7.7/7.9
Platelets: 21/12
The Hemoglobin jump was a little bright spot in hopes of him progressing to make his own hemoglobin (more on that later), and platelets were lower as expected, but because they plan to discharge tomorrow (Day +41, or a week and a half ago now in real world time), they decided to wait until tomorrow to give him platelets to ensure he can last until Thursday for his first clinic appointment.

No comments:
Post a Comment