Sunday, February 05, 2012

Snow Fellow

We had snow for one day so far this winter. Just one day- and since I knew it would be gone by the time we got home from daycare that day, the girls and I went outside at 6:45 am before leaving for daycare to make ourselves a snowman!


Or as Maddie calls him, a "little fellow".


Violet was not at all fond of the experience, she stood in one place and kind of whimpered- but since it was also raining a little bit, it was the quickest snowman building experience of my life as I tried to get him together, photographed, and ourselves into a warm car before anyone got sick!




And I was right about the longevity- by the time we picked Maddie up from school that day our snowman was only about 6 inches tall!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Sunshine was none too thrilled with the snow last year either.

AmyG said...

That's funny! I envision your girls talking about this incident and one them saying, "Well, yeah, my Mom grew up in New England ... ."