Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tiger Year!

I know I'm remiss in posting again (My Mom reminded me of that!)- so here is a little bit of baby eye candy to keep you going until I can do a proper post. Our internet is down at home for a week, so I will try to get my blog updated next week if time permits!

My chinese teacher brought Maddie this tiger back from her recent trip to China- since this is Tiger Year coming up! And, of course, we've been singing the "Liang Zhe Laohu" (Two tigers) song a TON! It also helps me to remember names of body parts in chinese! Maddie LOVED the tiger when she saw it this moring- Thanks Lina!!!

Today was also picture day at school, so Maddie is sporting her fancy Parisian dress from my "I can't believe there's no baby YET" vacation 2 years ago, and a sweater from our friend Pam! Thanks Pam!

2 comments:

Michele said...

OMG! I cannot believe how big she has gotten. I can't wait to see more great pictures of your adorable little girl.

walternatives said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE, Kelli! Thanks for this treat.