Friday, September 04, 2009

Officially a Mrs!

Still catching up here....but yes it's true, I am officially a "Mrs."! I am blown away to be able to say that, but even more blown away by how lucky I am to not only have the most wonderful little girl in my life, but now the most wonderful husband as well. All this has happened in less than a year. Actually, if you count the "Maddie day" to "wedding day", it's just about 5 months!

My friends had a shower for me before the wedding....here is an update of many (but not all) of the village girls. Maddie was not at all happy about being sat down and Eva and Zoe were trying to comfort her- you can see Eva trying to hold Maddie's towlie for her and still smile for the camera!
I should post a picture of it, but the cake the village got for me said "Congratulations! The first Un-Single Mama!" Too funny!

Wedding pics will come soon, here are just a few update Maddie pics.
My girl LOVES LOVES LOVES tomatoes. she actually picked this one out of the garden herself and started eating it. We got cherry tomatoes this week at the store and she is seriously offended when she runs out. Last night we had a cookie that she stole pieces of and loved, but once it was gone she didn't seem to mind. A few minutes later I was putting the cherry tomatoes back in the refrigerator and she was ANGRY she could not get her hands on more of them! Too funny! I totally would have given her more, but we had to head home and get her into bed......
We made flower crowns for the little girls in the wedding- we had 14 little flower girls! This was the first trial of flower crowns- we didn't end up using these flowers because they wilted too easily, but Maddie sure had fun playing with this one!

Maddie loves this little blue table. We three will all sit at it- we had fun playing with the flower crown there. She loves to hold things that we are holding too, so no, she did not drink any of this beer, but she saw it as "recycling" or "something Baba is holding", two things she dearly loves, so she wanted it!

More fun playing with the flower crown!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mazel tov!

Johnny said...

Congrats!

Lisa and Tate said...

Congrats Mrs!!! Maddie is adorable... can't wait for pic of the wedding.

Michele said...

Big huge congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of the happy couple.

Beth Snow said...

Congrats Kelli! The photos are precious!

Book Voyages said...

Congratulations...just catching up on your blog (still working on the sleep part!). I'm a SOOO happy for you all! I can't believe 14 flower girls, I can't wait to see the pictures!
Lisa
(using Art's blogger ID)