Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Ladybug Goodness

I've been terribly remiss in blogging lately, but it's late this evening & I am not up for downloading the new photos off my camera, but here is an older one I don't think I ever posted.

Mary's parents live out in Eastern Oregon and take long walks every day. They collect smooth rocks and Mary's Mom started painting these ladybugs and made us each 3 ladybugs!

As you can see we all quite enjoyed picking out our favorite shaped ladybugs- thanks to Mary's Mom!!!

In other news: Rumor Queen today reports that referrals *may* (or may not!) get to January 22! That would be a whopping 10 days of referrals! Of course we've all heard this before, so it's hard to get my hopes up, but seriously, they're UP, they're UP!!! Even though RQ holds Jan 23 as "horrid case" scenario based on an assumed number of families logged in for those 11 days, (they are currently up to Jan 12), I am not counting on more than 5-6 days per batch, so a whopping 10 days would be quite wonderful!!!

3 comments:

FDChief said...

Sure hope so. I'm with you on the need for more referrals!

PaulnSimon said...

yes! yes! yes!

walternatives said...

I'm with you on the 11 days WHOOP!