Like many waiting families, I belong to a couple of different yahoo groups. The local FCC yahoo group, the Feb 2006 DTC yahoo group, my favorite one that I refer to as "the bad boys & girls of adoption", and more recently, a Waiting child yahoo group which is dedicated to SN children and special needs. One of the women from the waiting child yahoo group recently put together a video for her Church- it's quite a beautiful video and it features both her 8 year old daughter and her singing a song that she wrote. Take a look...
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So touching...that little voice just melted my heart.
Huge tears! Oh how I wish my agency did SN.. I would have gone that direction two years ago.
Thanks for sharing!
Lisa
I needed that today - thanks Kelli :)
Post a Comment