Monday, September 03, 2007
Rothenburg
On Saturday I met up with my friend Helene and her Amazing little girl Olivia! As Auntie, I proclaimed her the sweetest and cutest little girl in all of Europe. Helene agreed so it *must* be true!
Who could resist a face like this????
We drove out to a beautiful town called Rothenburg....stories to follow...this is just a bit of eye candy for now, but it had been a few days since I posted photos, so I hope this will tide us over until tonight!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, I LOVE Rhotenburg, though I think of it as Rothenburg. Are we talking about the same place? The last pic makes me think they're one and the same - major wall encompassing the town, loads of tours buses during the day? We can talk ALL about it soon, girlfriend.
Hey! We've been there! I just love this place. Be sure to go to the Christmas shop - I wish I would have spent more money there. They have the best Tree Ornaments & nutcrackers. We made friends that actually live in Rothenburg & had dinner with them. Great memories! Again, I love the red roofs!
Post a Comment