Thursday, June 14, 2007

My friend Elliott

It was a very busy past week, and I'll come back with stories later, but just wanted to post this quick pic my friends sent me...I went to dinner at a friend's house on Saturday, and finally got to meet the Amazing and Adorable Elliott! He was born in March, and he is a super doll! All giggles and cooing and what a smile!!! The last I saw his Mommies was in January...when the Pregnant Mommy was READY for him to be born, and I'm pretty sure Mommy #2 was also quite ready! Now...BOTH of his Mommies are seriously radiating happiness- what a wonderful family!!! They both just look SO natural with him-so at ease and comfortable with being Mommies and just "with it"- knowing what to do/when to do it....they both just seem to have it so "together" on the Mommyhood front! So Impressive... I can't wait until my little one is home & she & Elliott can play together!!

7 comments:

Red Sand said...

What a cutie - he looks like fun already!!! Congrats to the new moms!

walternatives said...

He is adorable. And the Babe that's holding him is a cutie, too.
Heartfelt congratulations to his proud Mommies!

wzgirl said...

Fat & Happy...and super cute.

The Baby, not you, Auntie. (Well, you are def cute!)

Unknown said...

sweet pic....love the name

Renea said...

what a cutie pie! What a lucky little boy to have sooo much love towards him! Can't wait to meet your little bundle kelli~

C's Mom said...

That is one adorable photo of the two of you!

FDChief said...

What a sweetie...you guys sure look happy!

Hope this is helping you get a good peeper-fix. I loved getting baby- and toddler-time when we were waiting for the Pea.